Welcome to the Orangery
On 24 December and 31 December the Orangery closes at 14:00.
The restaurant of Meise Botanic Garden
Walking works up an appetite... and makes you thirsty! Fancy a nice beer, steaming cup of coffee, or homemade lemonade? Enjoy a delicious lunch in our 19th century Orangery. In the past, the Lord of the castle used the Orangery to house his 'orange trees' and other exotic plants in winter. On a sunny day you can enjoy sitting on the terrace by the pond, while the children play in the Adventure Forest. The Orangery team do their best every day to make your visit an unforgettable experience.
- The Orangery is a self-service restaurant.
- Orders are taken until half an hour before the restaurant closes.
- Picnics are not permitted on the terrace of the Orangery. You can picnic in the Culinary Garden, on the 'Pachthof' or elsewhere on the estate.
- Opening hours Orangery:
- From 1 April to 31 October, from 11 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- From 1 November to 31 March, only during weekends, school holidays and bank holidays from 12 noon to 4.30 pm.
If you would like to visit the Botanic Garden as a group (15 people or more), we ask you to make a reservation. More info
For questions, please contact the Orangery: email@example.com or +32 486 10 09 71. Reservations are only possible for groups.
A unique location for your evening event
In the evening, the Orangery becomes a unique location for your birthday or family party, barbecue, wedding, after work event, company party, concert, gala ball, dance evening, themed party... A festive occasion is given that little bit extra! Working closely with you, the team of the Orangery will make sure your evening will be an unforgettable experience.
You can use the Orangery itself, and during the summer the marquee is available as well. In both cases you can also make use of the beautiful terrace located at the scenic pond, ideal for a reception on a warm summer evening.
- Restaurant: 250 m2, 150 seats, 250 standing places
- Tent: 100m2, 100 seats, 150 standing places
- Terrace: 730m2, 200 seats, 400 standing places