Please help us to keep the Domain in tip-top condition, so everyone can enjoy its beauty. Therefore we ask you to comply with the following rules:
- Respect the flora and fauna: do not walk through the plant beds and do not remove labels.
- Climbing, picking, harvesting seeds or cuttings is forbidden. Fallen off autumn leaves and chestnuts may be gathered.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Keep it safe: stay on the pathways in our forest areas, do not make fire and always supervise children around the ponds. Swimming or skating is forbidden.
- Do not bring your pet along. Only guide dogs are allowed on the Domain.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet in our Garden and help us do so. Do not bring radios, musical instruments, drones or other disturbing devices.
- Practising sports is not allowed. Anything on wheels must be parked at the entrance, apart from wheelchairs, prams or training bikes with side wheels for toddlers.
- The Botanic Garden is an ideal location to enjoy a picnic: on the grass, on the courtyard of the former farmstead ‘Pachthof’ or in the designated area of the Orangery. Always respect the environment and the other visitors.
- All your rubbish must be thrown in the bins. No cigarette butts on the ground please.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings.
- Always follow the indicated signs or instructions given by the staff of the Botanic Garden (to be recognized by their badge or uniform).
- Activities for commercial purposes are only possible after written permission, e.g. commercial photoshoots. When asked, this authorisation must be shown.
You declare to comply with these rules the moment you set foot on the Domain.