Got hungry or thirsty?
Food and drink at the Botanic Garden
You can picnic in the courtyard of the Pachthof, close to the Garden Shop. There you’ll find tables, benches, and a drinks machine. All year round, you can visit the Garden Shop or the Pachthof for a delicious Botanic Garden coffee or another hot drink. You can also picnic on the designated tables on the Orangery terrace, or on the lawns.
Resto The Orangery
The Orangery has a self-service restaurant. In the summer, you can enjoy our terrace. If it’s cold outside, then you can sit cosily on the sofa by the warm wood fire.
If you want to be sure of a table, you can make a reservation via this link: https://forms.gle/ouTe1dDz6WKz5B7Y8
Don't forget to book your e-ticket for the Botanic Garden. Access is only possible on presentation of a pre-booked e-ticket via our website for a specific time. Tickets are not for sale at the entrance itself.
From 08/07 you can book a table grill! Enjoy a delicious table grill with your family, friends or colleagues on the beautiful terrace of the Oranjerie. All in (€50): aperitif, water and wine, coffee and dessert. Minimum 4 persons.
Reservations are necessary and can be made via this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBnHOVoJVdgxKGTBBMin1i4MTXKnvToeXR_z_A4_4ShbuVlQ/viewform
From 06/07 to 20/07 you can have breakfast in the Orangery for an amount of €25.
Reservations are necessary and can be made via this link: https://forms.gle/GnhU7zLtDHyQdwMw5
Opening hours Orangery:
- Summer (July 1 - August 16): Open daily from 11 a.m. to 8.45 p.m. (last operation 8.30 p.m.)
- Summer (August 17- August 31): Open daily from 11 a.m. to 8:15 p.m. (last operation 8:00 p.m.)
- Summer (from 29 may to 14 october 2020): open daily from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm (last service 5:30 pm)
- From 15 october to 8 november 2020: open daily from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm (last service 4:00 pm)
- Winter (from 9 November 2020 to 2 April 2021): only during weekends ans school holidays, or with reservation for a group lunch, for a minimum of 30 people.
Companies, associations, and individuals can book the Orangery for receptions, baby showers, events, incentives, socio-cultural activities, team building, or lectures. This is also possible outside the regular opening hours of the Botanic Garden.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org