An original green gift or a nice souvenir?
!! The Garden Shop will open to the public as from 11 May.
We look forward to welcoming you again!
To protect your and everyone's health, we ask you to follow a number of guidelines:
Keep a distance of 1.5 m.
Shopping time max. 15 minutes.
Max. 5 customers.
The use of a shopping basket is mandatory: basket = access;
no basket = please wait.
Please only touch products you want to buy.
Please pay contactless with your card or mobile.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Visit our Garden Shop
You’ll find a beautiful gift or an original souvenir in our Garden Shop:
● books on gardens and plants in various languages – both for experts and for ordinary garden lovers
● postcards of the Botanic Garden
● high-quality flower and plant seeds
● remarkable plants, such as carnivorous plants, touch-me-not, and living stones
● nesting boxes to give nature a helping hand
● delicious, traditionally prepared jam
● confit chicory
● naturally pure Botanic Garden honey from our own bees
● our exclusive Botanic Garden coffee
● our range of teas – wonderfully aromatic!
For children, we have a selection of great books and toys for discovering nature...
And don’t forget: our plant-inspired trinkets and jewellery – something for everyone.
What’s more, you can come to the Garden Shop all year round for a delicious cup of Botanic Garden coffee or another hot drink.
The Garden shop is open:
- winter (15 October - 14 March): 10 – 11:45 am and 12:30 – 4:30 pm.
!!! Attention: 24th and 31th of December: 10 - 11:45 am and 12:30 - 2 pm
- summer (15 March - 14 October): 10 – 11:45 am and 12:30 – 5:30 pm.