An original green gift or a nice souvenir?
Visit out Garden Shop
You’ll find a beautiful gift or an original souvenir in our Garden Shop:
● books on gardens and plants in various languages – both for experts and for ordinary garden lovers
● postcards of the Botanic Garden
● high-quality flower and plant seeds
● remarkable plants, such as carnivorous plants, touch-me-not, and living stones
● nesting boxes to give nature a helping hand
● delicious, traditionally prepared jam
● confit chicory
● naturally pure Botanic Garden honey from our own bees
● our exclusive Botanic Garden coffee
● our range of teas – wonderfully aromatic!
For children, we have a selection of great books and toys for discovering nature...
And don’t forget: our plant-inspired trinkets and jewellery – something for everyone.
What’s more, you can come to the Garden Shop all year round for a delicious cup of Botanic Garden coffee or another hot drink.
The Garden shop is open:
- winter (15 October - 14 March): 9:30 – 11:45 am and 12:30 – 4:30 pm.
- summer (15 March - 14 October): 9:30 – 11:45 am and 12:30 – 5:30 pm.