Forest bathing (Dutch guide)
2 Apr10:00 - 13:00Meise Botanic Garden
11 Jun10:00 - 13:00Meise Botanic Garden
10 Sep10:00 - 13:00Meise Botanic Garden
15 Oct10:00 - 13:00Meise Botanic Garden
This is an activity in Dutch!
Give yourself a present and enjoy with all your senses a forest bath in Meise Botanic Garden. This time we are not going to explore the plant or animal world. We invite you to slow down and to appeal to your imagination. Shifting your attention to forest and trees calms the mind and is a good diversion. Forest bathing is going “back to basics”. In the magnificent nature of the Botanic Garden you are guided by your senses. Enchanted by the simplicity and the moment itself you experience the healing effects of nature.
!!! Since we really dive into the forest during the forest bath, it is advisable to wear long trousers, socks and sporty footwear. This will protect you from ticks and other pests.
On Sunday from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.
- Sunday 2 April
- Sunday 11 June
- Sunday 10 September
- Sunday 15 October
- 25 EUR.
- Holders of a Friends Card receive a discount of 10 EUR and pay 25EUR.
- Other discount cards are not valid for this event!
Other practical information
- This is an activity in Dutch!
- Meeting Point at the entrance 'Empress Charlotte', Nieuwelaan 38, 1860 Meise at 9.45 am
- Maximum number of participants per day = 20 persons
- Minimum number of participants: 8 persons
- !! Registration is possible up to two days before the date (i.e. each time up to 6:30 pm). After that, for organisational reasons, it is no longer possible to register.
About the guide
Ann Tilman is a licensed nature and forest therapy guide at the Association of Nature and Forest Therapy (ANFT). As Romanist she is passionate about Italy, land art and stringed instruments. During 20 years she built up human resources experience in the consultancy and cultural sector. From 2018 onwards she focuses completely on the stimulation of meaningful experiences, both home and abroad. She also translates opera and theatre texts from Italian and French. To live fully means making radical choices for her.